Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Anime Food Re-creation: K-ON! Nodoka's Sandwiches (+ LIFE UPDATE)

Hello Adventurers! First off, apologies for my radio silence! Basically, this entire summer, I have not had access to my laptop. First, the fan stopped spinning and then my adapter died and it's been a whole fiasco getting the parts replaced. (UGH, I seriously have the worst luck with technology. -.-)

With that being said, I have some good news and some bad news.

Let's start with the good news! I have another anime food re-creation! (And there's more where that came from, but please read by Life Update below.)
K-ON! - Nodoka's Sandwiches
Today, I present the sandwiches from K-ON! that Nodoka brought to Yui's study cram session.
Real Life Anime Food: K-ON! Nodoka's Sandwiches
These were super easy to make. Half the sandwiches were made with ham and romaine lettuce on white bread, while the other sandwiches were made with ham and Colby jack cheese on wheat bread. Everything was garnished on a plate with cherry tomatoes, parsley, and a small container of mayo. Simple and perfect for a gathering with friends! :)

::LIFE UPDATE::
Now, onto my bad (but still good) news... This school year, I'm starting an exciting new internship while working on my thesis and taking classes so I'm going to be very busy. So busy that I don't think I'll be able to blog! :(

It's such a shame because I have been working on culinary adventures, anime food re-creations, and other fictional foods, but my laptop woes prevented me from blogging this summer. Now that I have my laptop again, I don't have time to write any posts!

Needless to say, this hiatus is going to continue, but I wanted to check in before things got too crazy. I felt you all deserved an explanation and update since this hiatus has lasted longer than I had originally intended and will sadly have to be extended, but please know I do intend to return! I have many posts just itching to be written once I find time. :)

Before I go, I just wanted to thank all my loyal followers who have stuck with me on my journey so far and welcome all the new Adventurers who have just discovered this blog! Wish me luck as I start this chaotic, but exciting new school year and I'll see you in my next adventure when I return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...