Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Snack Attack: Exotic Pocky Flavors (Part 2)

Here's Part 2 of my Pocky adventure! If you missed out on my first post about exotic Pocky flavors, check it out HERE. To be honest, these next few flavors seem less "exotic" and more "uncommon."

SWEET MILK
Pocky - Sweet Milk
Sweet Milk Pocky tasted like sweet vanilla cream. I can't recall if I've ever had a regular vanilla-flavored Pocky, but I imagine it must taste similar to this.
Sweet Milk Pocky Packet
Once again, the package is adorable. I can't tell if those white objects are supposed to be crowns or splashes of milk, but I'm leaning toward splashes of milk. :P
Sweet Milk Pocky
CARAMEL MILK
Pocky - Caramel Milk
Caramel Milk Pocky had a strange flavor that I didn't particularly like. I had high hopes because I love caramel, but this one was really sweet (almost like frosting) and had very little caramel flavor.
Caramel Milk Pocky - Front
The packet had a card game on it though! You choose if you want the top, middle, or bottom card and then flip over the packet to see what card you picked.
Caramel Milk Pocky Packet - Back
I can't read Japanese so I'm not sure what the objective of the game is, but if someone can translate what it says, I'd really appreciate it. :)

PRALINE
Pocky - Praline
Praline Pocky is part of Pocky's Mousse flavors. The only reason I know it's "Praline" is because the flavor was translated on the nutrition facts label. x]
Praline Pocky Packet
There were 4 packets of 3 sticks in the box.
Praline Pocky Sticks
I found this flavor to be too sweet. There was a slight caramel/praline flavor, but it seemed like it was just covered in frosting.

MINT CHOCOLATE (I had to save the best for last!)
Pocky - Mint Chocolate
Mint Chocolate Pocky has to be my all-time favorite Pocky! If you've ever had Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, they taste exactly the same! (I absolutlely adore Thin Mints!)
Mint Chocolate Pocky Packet
On the outside, they look just like regular chocolate Pocky, but there's a nice minty flavor that isn't too strong or too light.
Mint Chocolate Pocky Stick
As you can see, this looks like a regular chocolate Pocky stick, but if you look closely, this particular stick has a little extra chocolate on the tip. My brother jokingly called it a "tumor." The other sticks were normal fortunately (or unfortunately... who wouldn't mind extra chocolate? :P).

So here ends my Pocky Snack Attack! In addition to the Pocky flavors I blogged about, I've tried Tiramisu Pocky, Almond Crush Pocky, and a few others, but sadly, I didn't take any pictures before eating them. If I come across them again in the future, I'll see if I can grab some pictures to show you all. :) What interesting Pocky flavors have you tried?

***************
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me with my own money. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this blog post are my own.
***************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...