Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello Kitty Meets Yogurtland

Hello Kitty and Friends at Yogurtland
Hello Kitty and Yogurtland (two of my favorite things!) have joined forces in a superultraomegakawaii collaboration!
Hello Kitty x Yogurtland Cups
For a limited time, Yogurtland will feature special Sanrio cups and limited edition spoons!
Hello Kitty Limited Edition Spoons
If you remember Yogurtland's collaboration with Tokidoki, Hello Kitty's collaboration is similar to that... BUT BETTER! They also have a limited number of special Hello Kitty x Yogurtland merchandise only available in stores!! (Everything is "While Supplies Last" so be sure to check it out ASAP if you have your eye on something!)
Hello Kitty x Yogurtland Merchandise
Hello Kitty x Yogurtland T-shirt
I loved how Yogurtland had decorations showing each character's favorite flavor.
Hello Kitty's Favorite Yogurtland Combo
Hello Kitty loves Fresh Strawberry frozen yogurt with strawberries.

Chococat's Favorite Yogurtland Combo
Chococat loves Dutch Chocolate froyo with peanuts.
My Melody's Favorite Yogurtland Combo
My Melody loves Red Velvet Cupcake Batter froyo with brownie bites.
One of Keroppi's Favorite Yogurtland Combos
Keroppi loves Green Apple Tart froyo with sour gummi worms. (Haha! I thought that was hilarious!)
Keroppi's Other Favorite Yogurtland Combo
Keroppi also loves Plain Tart froyo with sour gummi worms.
Hello Kitty x Yogurtland Sweepstakes
Besides the cute cups, spoons, and merchandise, Yogurtland and Hello Kitty took it a step further and are even offering a sweepstakes where you can win free yogurt and a shopping spree at Sanrio.com! Isn't that cool? Things just keep getting better and better!
Hello Kitty x Yogurtland TV Board
"The perfect summer surprise!"
Hello Kitty and Friends' Character Profiles
I learned from Hello Kitty's character profile that she has a twin sister named "Mimmy," but all these years, I thought it was spelled "Mimi"! Oops... Haha!
Froyo with Hello Kitty Spoon
Froyo with Chococat Spoon
Hello Kitty and Chococat Spoons
My Collection of Hello Kitty and Chococat Spoons (Thus Far)
Here's my collection of Hello Kitty and Chococat spoons so far. I have a feeling it'll continue growing...
Chococat, My Melody, and Keroppi Yogurtland Keychains
I couldn't resist and bought the Chococat, My Melody, and Keroppi key chains. I wanted the Hello Kitty one also, but they were sold out at the Yogurtland I was visiting! I hope I'll be able to find it at another Yogurtland!

As for the My Melody and Keroppi spoons, they will be released on August 11th. I can't wait! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...