Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 9, 2010

So It Begins...

I've been reading blogs about cooking and baking for quite some time and recently started contemplating about writing in a journal again. (I used to have a xanga back in high school, but that kind of just faded away. Teenage angst sort of does that. Haha!) On a whim (quite literally as I was brushing my teeth before going to bed), I decided to start blogging again. I just love cooking, eating, baking, and trying new things! And I've been doing it for awhile now. So... I thought it was high time to document my culinary adventures - whether they be my own in my kitchen or my experience in someone else's - and to log whatever life decides to throw at me. So... let the adventures begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...